Monday, March 30, 2015

Organizing my crafty office

Sometimes things come together nicely after a time of indecision.  I had a breadbox that I really liked the look of that worked well in our old house but not so much here in our current house.  I held onto it for a while waiting for an idea to strike and it finally did.  I needed a place to store cables, flash drives, cameras and chargers and stuff like that so I put them in the breadbox and put the seldom used but necessary PC monitor on top.  I prefer a Mac computer but some programs only run on a PC such as the embroidery software.  So the fact that the monitor is a little high for ergonomics really isn't a problem. And no, I do not want to turn my Mac into a PC with a go-between program.

Breadbox Storage

No comments:

Post a Comment